I Got Mine

Frederick Burroughs riburr at shentel.net
Wed Dec 2 05:51:04 PST 1998

Blanc wrote:

> I received my visit from the friendly IRS guys tonight, asking about CJ/Toto.

[...]

> I discovered things that I didn't know about Toto's situation:
> that he had sent threatening letters to the Mounties, and that he had threated
> to kill the judge trying Jim's case.

I guess investigators have to take such things seriously, that's their job. I
believe CJ was just trying to establish dialogue with *authority* figures, real or
imagined, to satisfy a selfish need for aggrandizement. Well, he got his wish and it
swallowed him whole. May the saints preserve him.[...]

> One of the investigators expressed a great interest in the cpunk dicussions and
> concepts;

Constitutionally guaranteed concepts can be novel and quite interesting.