Store music CDs in CD-quality RealAudio!

RealNetworks News announce at dmail1.real-net.net
Thu Aug 27 06:55:18 PDT 1998

Dear RealPlayer User,

We're excited to tell you about a great software
product that converts your audio CDs into CD-quality
RealAudio for personal playback on your PC: CD Streamer
by SuperPlanet.

CD Streamer lets you store music CDs in highly
compressed CD-quality RealAudio on your hard drive.
It automatically retrieves the album title and song
names from the Internet, and allows you to create
customized playlists for playback via CD Streamer.

Now your entire music library is instantly available
on your computer.

CD Streamer won ZDNet Editors' Pick with a 5-star rating.
"Leave your CDs at home and try CD Streamer" -- ZD Net

For a limited time, we're offering CD Streamer for only
$19.95 (reg. $34.95), a savings of $15!

To take advantage of this offer by ordering now,
simply click on:

---> http://www.realstore.com/specials/cdstreamer.html

We guarantee that you'll enjoy CD Streamer or your
money back. (Return required within 30 days of
purchase for refund.)

Thank you for using RealNetworks products,

Maria Cantwell
Senior Vice President
RealNetworks, Inc.
Seattle, WA  USA

 ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

 Participation in RealNetworks product updates
 and special offers is voluntary. During the
 installation of the RealPlayer software you
 indicated a preference to receive these emails.

 For information about subscribing to or
 unsubscribing from future announcements, visit
 http://www.real.com/mailinglist/index.html