I called you at work but you weren't there?

mail nii21 at allnetwork.com.br
Tue Aug 25 13:01:17 PDT 1998

JUST RELEASED...

30,000,000 Email Addresses! Plus 12 Bonuses...

Including Free Stealth 3.0 Bulk EMail Software...($399.00 value)

These addresses are the freshest on the internet.

EARN INSANE PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out

to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you

have several options.Traditional methods include print advertising, direct

mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they

all have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not

only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by

the right people.

The INTERNET, the "Global Communications Frontier" has changed

this dramatically, including making countless individuals wealthy.

"Electronic Marketing," as it's commonly referred to, has effectively

leveled the playing fields of all types businesses.

Internet Marketing Group has been in the online marketing business

for over 5 years. We can help make your goals come true. We have

helped many individuals succeed in marketing their product effectively.

It's very simple to do. In fact soon you will have the problem of what

to do with all the cash you will make from sending out bulk email.

Here is just one of many true success stories we have seen...

We did a mailing of 1 1/2 million emails for one of our customers. He

was selling a home workers manual for $29.95. His results are very

typical and scary. He took in over 700 orders! 700 x $29.95 = $20,000.

This gentleman was so amazed, that after being skeptical, it had

really happened to him, he made it, he found a niche. That niche

was email! He went on to buy our full list and will be set for life in

less than six months time. All this from selling a simple manual via

e.mail.

That was just one of the many success stories we hear everyday.

It may all sound to good to be true. Well, we can tell you this.

It really does work. Why else are so many individuals doing it?

They are not just wasting their time. They are all making mega

bucks.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most

effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE AND WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!

Here is what you get when you order today!

>> 30 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.

Multiple files of 250,000 or greater (no codes needed to open files). You

will receive email addresses of the following domains... AOL, PRODIGY,

COMPUSERVE, DELPHI, GENIE, JUNO, PIPELINE, INTERAMP, MSN, MCI,

and 5 MILLION OTHER MIXED EMAIL ADDRESSES (.com, .net). All names

listed above are seperated in files by domain name for your convenience.

PLUS THESE BONUS SPECIALS...

>> 2 Free Bulk Email Programs...Pegasus and Eudora. You will be able

to load our names into these 2 Distribution List Software's (which will

create Distribution Lists Saving you hours of work) for immediate,

around the clock launching! You can whip out as many distribution

lists as you like, and depending on the speed of your modem and

the length of your message, you will be able to send out around

10,000 to 30,000 messages per hour for free.

>>"Stealth Mass Mailer" Bulk Email. This is the most popular bulk emailer

in the world. You can drive it for free. This product sends over 250,000

emails per hour. It's yours to use forever. This is nota demo version.

It's the full working version!

>>Setup and mailing tips for Stealth 3.0 Bulk Emailer.

>> Super Note Pad... This software will help manage your large text

files for you.

>> Winzip Self Extractor... This program will be needed when

de-compressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when

dealing with files of zip format.

>> Over 5,000 Places To Advertise For Free!

>> "Profits 2500 Series"... 7 manuals that will teach you how to market

on the internet and what offers work and which ones to stay clear of.

Also we will show you where to find web designers for free and much,

much more.

>>Free "Check by Fax" software ($299.00 value)

* A list of 6 (or more) servers that work in getting out your email

* The free website for your business or product

* A website that contains millions of email addresses

YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $189.00

>>>SPECIAL BONUS... If you order within 48 hours you can deduct

$50.00 from the listed price. Limited time only!

We have previously sold the seven manuals alone for over $400. Now

you can have the complete package for the low price of only $139.00

Don't even hesitate on this one.. Reserve yours today!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a

continual basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and

Remove Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere

to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other

companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from

1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's

"INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

                     How do I protect my e.mail address?

1st of all, send your e.mail with the Stealth Mass Mailer. This program will

protect your email address while sending your e.mail at speeds of up to

250,000 messages per hour (28.8 connection).

2nd, collect your inquiries and remove requests via AutoResponders . Using

AutoResponders, you don't even have to read the flames. Just move them to

your remove list and forget about them!

Start earning mega money and get started now!

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ Order form

below and call us anytime.

We accept Visa ,Mastercard,American Express, Personal Check

or Money Order.

EZ Order Form

Call our 24 Hour Order Line at: 1-561-697-0657 (orders only)

We will deduct an additional $2.00 for all phone orders.

_____Yes! I would like to order your 30,000,000 email addresses

Plus all the bonuses for only $189.00

_____I am ordering within 48 Hours! Please deduct $50.00 from

the price making the total only $139.00

*Please select one of the following for shipping.

____I would like to receive my package Express(1-2days) Mail.
I'm including $12 for shipping.

____I would like to receive my package PROIRITY (3-4 days) Mail.
I'm including $4 for shipping.

____Please add $10.00 for all orders from outside the U.S.

DATE____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP_________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER_________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS__________________________________________

WHAT THE HEADLINE SAID BEFORE YOU OPENED THIS EMAIL?____

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD____AMERICAN EXPRESS

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

Best of Luck!!

We apologize if this e.mail was sent to you in error.

To be permanently removed from all mailing lists simply

go to: http://www.remove-list.com

Thank You!