My hubby eats my panties every week/Realtor runs a REALLY open house

STUFFED NEWS DAILY stuffed at stuffed.net
Fri Aug 21 16:00:12 PDT 1998

PLUS:  Frequent  Flabby  miles:  Charter  airline  redesigns
planes;  Life-saving pussy:  Perfect pets that save people's
lives;  Siamese twin  hookers - joined twins prove most pop-
ular in brothel;  Mega hot pussy - man's tongue swells after
oral sex;  Rock Feller gets a big surprise - read his latest
escapades;  Women are Easy by Johnny Shack,  part 10 - Where
do I find the  women I desire?;  Crazy Cult  found locked in
steamy  sex orgy;  Official:  Big noses = Better  sex;  Your
horoscope for today.

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/8/21/   <----

Welcome to  today's  issue of Stuffed. To read it you should
click on the URL above.  If it is not made clickable by your
email program  you will need to  use your mouse to highlight
the URL,  copy it and then paste it into your browser  (then
press Return).

PLUS:  DUE TO READER REQUEST, WE NOW FEATURE 8 FULL PAGES OF
       ULTRA-HOT  "BEST OF THE BABES"  PHOTOS AT THE BACK OF
       EVERY ISSUE. BEAUTIFULLY PHOTOGRAPHED, THESE ARE SOME
       OF THE MOST GORGEOUS BABES ON THE PLANET AND,  UNLIKE
       THE REST OF STUFFED,  YOU GET TO SEE  ALL OF THEM! :)

This  email  is  never  sent  unsolicited.  Stuffed  is  the
supplement for the Eureka newsletter you subscribed to. Full
instructions on unsubscribing  are in every issue of Eureka!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/8/21/   <----