Announcement: INVISIMAIL INTERNATIONAL LTD. ANNOUNCES RPK InvisiMail ENTERPRISE EDITION

Jack Oswald / CEO / RPK Security joswald at rpkusa.com
Tue Aug 18 18:14:15 PDT 1998

You have received this message because at some time in the past your name was submitted to our e-mail mailing list database.  If you do not wish (or no longer wish) to receive announcements, updates and news concerning the RPK Encryptonite Engine or the RPK InvisiMail e-mail security products, please forward this message to remove at rpkusa.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT
Paula Miller							Lyn Oswald
Nadel Phelan, Inc.						RPK Security, Inc.
408-439-5570 x277						212-488-9891
paulam at nadelphelan.com					lynoswald at rpkusa.com

INVISIMAIL INTERNATIONAL LTD. ANNOUNCES  RPK InvisiMail™ ENTERPRISE EDITION

RPK InvisiMail Adds Strong and Fast Public Key Encryption Security to
Internet E-Mail Products

SAN FRANCISCO, CA. August 18, 1998 — InvisiMail International, Ltd. (www.InvisiMail.com), announced today the release of RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition, a globally strong corporate e-mail security add-in.  RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition's flexible design allows corporate IT managers to configure e-mail security for individual users, networks and gateways.  RPK InvisiMail automatically and transparently encrypts e-mail messages and attachments, authenticates the sender and verifies that the contents have not been changed in transit.

RPK InvisiMail integrates seamlessly with any Internet e-mail protocol-compliant product (SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4), to provide transparent, behind-the-scenes security that is easy to install and simple to use.  Unlike other e-mail security systems, InvisiMail operates through a local proxy service allowing it to be configured for a variety of environments.  Developed outside the U.S., RPK InvisiMail is the first e-mail security product with strong encryption, available worldwide and not subject to U.S. export restrictions.  RPK InvisiMail has been tested and certified by the International Computer Security Association (www.icsa.net).

more

InvisiMail Announces RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition		page 2 of 4

 "Several of our clients have asked us to encrypt their e-mail communications.  We have not used encryption up to now because of the difficulty in finding a program that worked with all e-mail software packages and was highly secure.  We recently installed and tested InvisiMail's Enterprise Edition which is very effective and easy to install.  Most of the e-mail encryption packages we evaluated originated in the U.S. and because of export restrictions were barely secure.  We now recommend that clients who wish to work with us using encrypted e-mail obtain a copy of InvisiMail," said Martin Fenn, International Law Systems Journal.

"As a leading nationwide ISP with a fast growing market of home users and business customers, we are always looking at innovative tools to include in our Internet software suite to help the user. Security is a hot topic at the moment and we felt that InvisiMail provided a level of security that was second to none in addition to being appropriate for home and business users alike," said Victoria Rosethorn, Marketing Director, Prestel Online PLC.

RPK InvisiMail automatically integrates with client software including Netscape (Navigator or Communicator), Microsoft Internet Explorer (Internet Mail or Outlook Express), Microsoft Exchange or Outlook, Eudora (Light or Pro), Pegasus, Calypso, TurnPike, Parsons E-mail 2000 and Symantec ACT! 4.0.  InvisiMail also integrates with server software including Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, cc:mail and any other e-mail server with an SMTP compliant gateway.

more

InvisiMail Announces RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition		page 3 of 4

Key Features of RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition:

Globally strong encryption
Transparent to the user
Automatic encryption
Automatic verification of message sender and contents
Automatic key management
Seamless integration/Multi-platform support
Open-Standards design
Flexible configuration and management
Universally flexible "Proxy Architecture"
Centralized policy setup and management
Ease of installation

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Pricing for RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition is based on the number of seat licenses, and ranges from $100 to $59 per seat based on quantity.  Other RPK InvisiMail encryption products are InvisiMail Intro, which is available (FREE) as a download from www.invisimail.com, and InvisiMail Deluxe (US $29.95 per user).

more

InvisiMail Announces RPK InvisiMail Enterprise Edition		page 4 of 4

ABOUT InvisiMail INTERNATIONAL LTD.
InvisiMail International Ltd., founded in 1997, specializes in secure Internet commerce and communications solutions for a wide range of applications.  An adherence to open communication standards, using a distinctive Proxy Architecture, makes the InvisiMail International approach to security the most flexible available.  Developed using RPK Security, Inc.'s core technology, the RPK Encryptonite Engine™, the InvisiMail range of products supports secure message-based applications including Client Services ECommerce, EDI and others that require absolute confidentiality and the highest security levels.  This allows the simplest e-mail systems to become the most powerful business and commerce tools.  Contact InvisiMail at www.InvisiMail.com or call +44 1624 611 003.

ABOUT RPK SECURITY, INC.
Founded in 1995, RPK Security, Inc. is a technology leader in fast public key cryptography.  Its flagship RPK Encryptonite™ Engine, a strong and uniquely fast public key encryption technology, is available worldwide in custom hardware and software toolkits on multiple platforms.  RPK solutions are ideal for electronic communications, financial transactions, Internet banking, smart cards, streaming audio-video, telecommunications and more. Developed from widely accepted security mathematics and techniques, the RPK Encryptonite Engine is easily embedded into new and existing hardware and software applications.  RPK's cryptographic research and product development is based in New Zealand and Switzerland, with worldwide sales and marketing operations in San Francisco, CA.  Contact RPK at www.rpkusa.com or call (212) 488-9891.