Weekly Checks...

thanford5 at sprynet.com thanford5 at sprynet.com
Sun Aug 16 07:54:14 PDT 1998

If you would like to have checks of $1,000 and up sent to you
ON A WEEKLY BASIS, then call this number. If not, then I'm sorry to bother you.

ALL YOU DO IS PASS OUT THIS 800 NUMBER, NOTHING ELSE.
The company sends you a check every week.

The company does all the work and you get paid for it.

If you can get the 800 number out there, as I am doing, then YOU WILL
MAKE thousands per month. Simple as that.

You have nothing to lose by calling to get more information.

1-800-811-2141

You will be asked for ID #50030 when you call.

(Live operators are available from 8 AM-10 PM CST Monday through Saturday and
will be able to answer any questions you may have.)

Call one of the 24hr TESTIMONIAL lines at 888-703-5389, 888-446-6949, 888-446-6951
or 888-731-3457 (all toll free).

Click here for removal: http://www.remove-list.com