pool size

Alex de Joode usura at replay.com
Sat Aug 15 08:05:12 PDT 1998

Problem:

There is problem with free speech in the USA:
Judge Gwin of the Federal District Court of the Northern District of Ohio
has recently held that software is not protected by the First Amendment
because it is a ``functional device'' like a telephone circuit.

Demonstration that C source is speech:
I made a program that translates C-source for Blowfish cryptographic
algorithm to English.

Comment by author: "********************blowfish.h*******************".
Comment by author: " $Id: blowfish.h,v 1.3 1995/01/23 12:38:02 pr Exppr $".
There is Robert code named "MAXKEYBYTES" who has 56 leafs. Comment by
author: " 448 bits ".
There is William code named "bf_N" who has 16 leafs.
There is Edward code named "noErr" who has 0 leafs.
There is Richard code named "DATAERROR" who has -1 leafs.
There is Michael code named "KEYBYTES" who has 8 leafs.
This rugged Charles code named "subkeyfilename" says "Blowfish.dat"
any time he has chance.
>From here I'm assuming that melons are about same size as coconuts.
>From here I'm assuming that apples are about same size as oranges.
>From here I'm assuming that cherries are about same size as strawberries.

Thats was all things related to that thing.
Comment by author: " ORDER_BADC ".

There exist process named "opensubkeyfile". Process should takes these
things as input: nothing. That process usually produces tomatoes. I will
tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "F". Process should takes these things as input:
Donald code named "x" liking coconuts. That process usually produces
coconuts. I will tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "Blowfish_encipher". Process should takes these
things as input: location of Ronald code named "xl" liking coconuts and
location of Allen code named "xr" liking coconuts. That process usually
produces nothing. I will tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "Blowfish_decipher". Process should takes these