sysadmin at thegrid.net

ILovToHack at aol.com ILovToHack at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 19:55:20 PDT 1998

>> On 13 Aug 1998, HyperReal-Anon wrote:
>>
>> > > our address that the mail is being sent to is: sysadmin at thegrid.net
The interesting fact here is that you all seem to have nothing better to do
with your time than converse over something so petty as an address error.....
I think you need to re-evaluate who the mental midgets are.....
I would hope the future of our world isn't in the hands of such petty
people such as yourselves...

> > > we appreciate your mail but the volume is slightly overwelming for us to
>> > >

>> > Take yourself off, you mental midget.
>>
>> Come now. Is there any reason to insult midgets by comparing them to
>> this guy? :)
>
>Quite right. Most vertically-challenged individuals are upstanding members
>of society and of at least average intelligence. They don't deserve to be
>compared to this guy. :)
>
>I would call him a moron, but then I'd be insulting morons.

Come on thake it easy on the guy at least he aint on AOL or somthing stuped.