FOR PEOPLE WITH EXPENSIVE TASTES!

serv at juno.com serv at juno.com
Thu Aug 13 14:41:23 PDT 1998

You'll fall in love with my Grandma's prize-winning salad
dressing recipe. It has just the right touch of garlic, olive
oil, and certain other old-world special ingredients. Best of
all, it has the power to turn ordinary iceburg lettuce into
something amazing. Whenever we serve it people ask for more
salad! And they look at you like, "What's in this anyway?"

It's a real bargain at only $2.00!

Please send cash or make check or money order payable to RECIPES
BY GRANDMA and mail along with your email address to:

RECIPES BY GRANDMA
POST OFFICE BOX 296
MARLBOROUGH, CONNECTICUT 06447

Be sure to include YOUR email address!