GROW YOUNG WITH HGH!

GIGABIZOP at hotmail.com GIGABIZOP at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:36:57 PDT 1998

"GROW YOUNG WITH HGH". You can now reverse the negative effects of
aging with Human Growth Hormone.

Do any of the following interest you?

Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Increase Energy Level
Increase Immune Function
Enhance Sexual Performance
Improve Vision
Increase Memory Retention
Improve Quality of Sleep
Increase Exercise Performance

Increase Cardiac Output
Improve Skin Elasticity
Remove Wrinkles
Eliminate Cellulite
Lower Blood Pressure
Improve Cholesterol Profile
Increase Bone Mass
Quicker Wound Healing

For complete details. visit http://www.designnet-pro.com/iops/hgh.

Fully supported by The American Academy of Anti-Aging. New York
Times Best Selling Book "Grow Young with HGH". This awesome
product is documented in thousands of case studies, check it out!
You deserve to check this product out and FEEL YOUNG AGAIN! Visit
http://www.designnet-pro.com/iops/hgh.

FREE Audio Cassette offered when visiting our web site.

Turn HGH into an Incredible Home Based Business opportunity! Visit
http://www.designnet-pro.net/iops/hgh.

If you wish to be removed from future mailings please reply to
this message with REMOVE and we will remove you from our mailing
lists.

Thank you for your time.