Internet growth/Passport correlation?

Brown, R Ken brownrk1 at texaco.com
Tue Aug 11 06:43:45 PDT 1998

Peter Trei wrote:

> The figures are probably correct, but your
> interpretation is faulty.

You are right. I am wrong. I read it as "passports in circulation"
which is obviously silly. The total number of passports
is going to be 5-10 times these numbers. Whoops.
We get 10 year passports as well. I just forgot.
And it looks like my 10-year  passport just expired.

Ken (who isn't speaking for his employers - but whose employers vaguely
expect him to have a valid passport, just in case... whoops again.)