Is there a freeware knockoff

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Sun Aug 9 11:46:40 PDT 1998

On Sunday, 09 Aug 1998 at 14:41:50 +0000, phusnikn <phusnikn at simlab.net> revealed the depths of his ignorance by writing:

> To:            clerke at emirates.net.ae
> Copies to:     cypherpunks at toad.com
> Subject:       Re: Is there a freeware knockoff of SSH for win95
>
> How do i get off this mailing list? cybertoads/cyberpunks
> of what ever it is.??

Oh, man! That's what I want to know! How do _you_ get off
this mailing list? The question of the day, isn't it? Anyone
who uses "cyber" in near proximity to "punks" is automatically
disqualified from being on this list. So how did you slip in
here? You're here, but unfortunately getting off/out is not
so easy. I could suggest that you withdraw all your savings
and buy a clue, but that would obviously be futile in your
case.

You should probably contemplate your navel and how you got
_onto_ the list, for oh, say, three hours. If enlightenment
doesn't come, you might try eating a handful of castor beans.
I've heard that aids digestion. Not yours, of course, but it
will no doubt ease the pains of the rest of the list
members.

If you're still troubled by list membership after that, you
might try the old tried and true solution for undesired list
problems: shoot yourself in the head.

If that doesn't work, try a larger caliber.

If that doesn't work, try loading the gun first.

HelpfulListInfoMonger II