SecDrv and Win95

Alex de Joode usura at replay.com
Wed Aug 5 07:56:15 PDT 1998

In article <199808050819.KAA06317 at replay.com> you wrote:

: I'm looking for a good HD encryptor.  The best one seems to be secdrv,
:  Is this compatoble with win95? I'm asking because I know secdrv uses
: tsr programs and drivers, but I am not familiar enough with win 95 to
: be sure they will work together.  In win programming you don't use
: interrupts and I'm sure that the drivers try to capture interupts. it
: could still work if win95 calls int's to do it's work though.  Any info?

Checkout:
ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/crypto/disk/{SdWin32Src.zip,SdDriveSrc.zip}

-aj-