of Re: of the dickwads thing...

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Tue Aug 4 22:20:20 PDT 1998

I hope it can't be tracked, even by the operators.  That is the point
of making it anonymous. :)

I take no offense to a post suck as this. The sender obviously knows
almost nothing of the remailers,  letters coming out in a different
order preserve untracability.  The point for the names such as
Anonymous and Nobody are so you know it's  an anon remailer, there is
no reason to hide it and it helps to identify them.  If you want to
hide it you can.