Welcome to The New York Times on the Web

Wed Apr 29 21:45:11 PDT 1998

Welcome, nyt_blows,

Thank you for subscribing to The New York Times on the Web.

****************************
ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION
****************************

Your subscriber ID is   nyt_blows
You selected your password at registration.
Your e-mail address is  cypherpunks at toad.com

We encourage you to print this message and save it for
future reference.  If you have any questions about your
registration we can find your account using the subscriber ID
and e-mail address listed above.

Unless you chose otherwise, your subscriber ID and password
have been saved on your computer so that you do not have to
enter them each time you visit our site.  Please keep in mind
that you can enter this subscriber ID and password on any
computer to reach our Web site, so if you change computers or
install a new browser, there is no need to re-register.  If you
forget your password, please do not re-register.  You can retrieve
your password in the Help Center by clicking "Help" anywhere
on the site.

For more information about the site and your registration, please
visit the Help Center at:

http://www.nytimes.com/subscribe/help/

ABOUT THE NEW YORK TIMES ON THE WEB

The New York Times on the Web combines the authority and
integrity of The New York Times with the immediacy, utility
and depth of the Internet.  Our site includes daily content
from The Times, news updates every 10 minutes, original
reporting and a host of interactive presentations and specials.

The site features up-to-the-minute sports scores and statistics;
current weather conditions and 5-day forecasts for over 1,500
cities worldwide; customizable stock portfolios, and a searchable
database of Real Estate and Help Wanted classified listings.  As a
premium service, we offer a year's worth of the Crossword Puzzle,
five Bridge columns a week, and the Chess column.

The complete Sunday Book Review is available, including a free
searchable archive of more than 50,000 book reviews, an expanded
best-seller list, audio presentations of authors reading
from their own works, and first chapters of recently reviewed books.

Thank you for registering. We hope you will enjoy using
The New York Times on the Web.

Visit us again soon at:  http://www.nytimes.com

Please DO NOT REPLY to this message.  If you did not
authorize this registration, someone has mistakenly
registered using your e-mail address.  To have
this registration canceled please FORWARD this
message to:

cancel at nytimes.com .