Your Opinion Matters...

Eat Shit DaveNull at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:57:34 PDT 1998

I think I should walk into a Luby's Cafeteria and start blowing people
away at random, for no good reason.
~ If you agree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT
~ If you disagree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I think I should go down to a local school and start randomly
slaughtering the children.
~ If you agree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT
~ If you disagree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I think I should monitor the electronic communications of every person
on the face of the earth, in order to protect them from themselves.
~ If you agree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT
~ If you disagree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I think I should attempt being elected the leader of the most
influential country in the free world, by kissing the asses of the
money and power mongers.
~ If you agree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT
~ If you disagree, vote by dialing 1-800-EAT-SHIT

NOTE: If you don't have a phone, you become a guest on a TV talk show
where I am appearing, and cheer or boo me, according to your wishes.

Remember: Your opinion matters...NOT!

EatShitMonger