Epilogue 5/0 -- SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Fri Apr 24 02:40:43 PDT 1998

Epilogue 5/0 -- SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

A REPTILIAN NAZI WHO NARROWLY ESCAPED BEING MADE
INTO A PAIR OF BOOTS WHILE TRAVELLING THROUGH
TEXAS wrote:

> Hello, Toto...this is just a friendly response.  You sound just like I did
> when I was first exposed to Illuminatus! and Mexico City Blues...both really
> nifty books.

  Wow. You must have been some sick puppy...

> The whole reason I got involved in government work at all was because I needed
> to find out what it was all about, and I grant you, it's VERY EASY for a good
> "social engineer" to warp the living dogshit out of any organization, because
> the more hierarchical a structure, the fewer variables you have in bending it
> to your will.

It was this very Prince Apia of Physics that allowed Linda McCartney to
be secretly buried as an imaginary driver in the log book of a finely
tuned Volkswagen with a fifth-wheel which could be retracted when
outside the jurisdiction of the Kansas Control Commission, thus allowing
the Bug to be hidden outside of the prying blinds of the papparazzi,
whose long, reptilian tongues were busy snapping at fruit's flies.

> This all makes sense...BUT...this is America, and, as this mailing list
> illustrates, our population is not so easily subdued.  In my not-so-humble
> analysis (as a loud-mouthed student of propaganda), great propagandists like
> Ayn Rand and a few others gave essentially shielded us from herd-responses
> on a government scale.

  Ayn Rand's 'propaganda' apparently didn't shield us well enough from
herd-responses to keep her books off of the best-seller lists, while
*real* classics such as 'Thinker Dumped' were used to prop up the corner
of couches around the nation.

> This is entirely unprecedented (and kicks ass)
> because we have an ACCEPTED CULTURE of resistance against any unnecessary
> controls.

  However, one needs to keep in mind that top government officials and
members of the military are being provided innoculation to provide them
with resistance to the cultures that they experiment with, while making
them illegal for the average bean-counter to possess.

> There will always be regulation-mongers who try to pull shit like the War on
> Drugs, but, as you can see, they lose public support *really* fast.

  Lack of public support does not seem to prevent the regulation-mongers
from continuing their various forms of the War on Drugs over the course
of hundreds of years, while imprisoning and killing large numbers of
citizens, in the process.

> I don't
> know anyone in the military...INCLUDING people who are assigned to the "War on
> Drugs"...who think this is a good idea.  Friends of mine who have gone on
> missions to assist in drug-siezing have outright stated that they were going
> to watch for "stupid-shit" of which we all know law enforcement officials to be
> capable.

  And I don't know anyone in a child-sex ring...INCLUDING those who only
hold them down...who think this is a legal activity. Friends of yours
who have gone on missions to assist in child-seizing have outright
stated that they were going to watch for holes in the condoms being
used. "If it saves the life of a single child..."

> In other words, keep your head...because as you begin to fear imagined threats,
> you're much less "on guard" against REAL threats to your individuality.

  I've been keeping my head in glass canning jars, and so far I have
enough saved up to hold out for forty days and forty nights if the Y2K
Volkswagen results in a shortage of Tequila, Kahlua and Cream.
  I, and countless other citizens, are fully capable of dealing with the
REAL threats which life serves up on a daily basis. The 'imagined'
threats are the ones that truly need to be guarded against, as they are
the ones that the Oppressor uses most effectively to crush both the
spirit and verse of the Constitution.

> Hopefully, this rather opinionated little comment hasn't offended you too
> terribly.

  Well, I am rather thin-skinned, but at least I'm not thin-scaled...

> (Of course, I am aware that your response to my description of the reality of
> modern warfare could have been humorous, but I know some people actually think
> that there's some gigantic organized conspiracy to fuck with their heads.

  Some of the more mentally unstable of those indivdiduals actually
believe that they are receiving secret messages through their
televisions from large-breasted women who are attempting to sell them
fast cars, toothpaste and other consumer goods.

> There ARE a lot of tiny organized conspiracies, but you'd be bloody shocked
> to find out how little influence they really have.)

  Certainly not as much as the 'large' organized conspiracies...

> Tossing a golden soccer ball marked "Khallisti",
> Dxmxtxy

Tossing a golden lager marked "Pilsner",
Txtx