Assume The Position, Escrhole!

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 22 20:28:25 PDT 1998

  Lt.Carnal Karns, Antsin Mia Frantz, et al, are undoubtedly first class
TechnoWarriors and/or OhmResistance Fighters in the InfoWar being fought
on the new Electronic BattleGround. However, I can't help but wonder if
even the most brilliant of technical solutions to potential BigBro tools
such as 'position escrow' are of any use, in the long run, if the majority
of society continues to unquestionably accept any form of unconstitutional
intrusion into their lives, as long as it comes in 'a pretty red box', or
is promoted by Michael Jordan as a 'must have' March To Battan model.

  I find it interesting that TechnoWarrior accomplishments such as the GSM
exloit seem to have more effect on the psyches of those concerned with the
'constitutional rights' of corporations and governments, rather than being of
great concern to the average individual.
  I find it disconcerting that governments and corporations recognize the
dangers to their own position and power by an all-seeing BigBro, while
the Sheeple rush to take advantage of the latest in Digital Implants, in
order to take advantage of the 'convenience' and 'safety' that results
from having themselves, their children and their goldfish tracked and
monitored by governments and corporations from the moment of their birth
to the day of their last purchase at the '[YourNameHere] Tombstone Shop'.

  Perhaps what the Digital rEvolution needs is a Marketing Manager and a seat
on the NASDAQ.
  How does the 'Michael Jordan Remailer' sound? 'Nike Nukes', with a joint
advertising campaign with Samsonite and Timex?

Toto