Gary Lee Burnore, Convicted Child Molester in Raleigh, NC

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Mon Apr 20 16:50:29 PDT 1998

Belinda Bryan <eridani at databasix.com> wrote:

> And let's not forget how he did exhaustive research of my posting
> history in Deja News and created a summary which included the location
> of my son's (former) preschool and submitted it for permanent archival
> on the Netscum page.

You need to be careful about posting information like that about your
children, especially since there is a registered sex offender, Gary Lee
Burnore <gburnore at databasix.com>, living in your neighborhood.

Why did you post information like that publicly in the first place if you
didn't want people to read it?

Also, it's amazing what people can dredge up on you.  One fellow was harassed
by having a 10 year old California tax lien posted worldwide to usenet in an
attempt to silence his dissenting opinions.