Position escrow

Cereal Killer wheaties at dev.null
Fri Apr 17 20:17:47 PDT 1998

Dave Emery, at Die!Die!Die!@die!die!die!.cum, wrote:

>         For those interested in the current state of position escrow
> technology (AKA FCC mandated E-911 emergency call location reporting),
> the  April 1998 Issue of IEEE Communications Magazine is a special issue
> devoted to the subject of locating cellphones and other personal
> wireless devices that radiate rf.
>
>         This of course means that the network will be able to
> locate a cellphone whenever it radiates anything at all, rather than
> asking it for its position only under certain emergency circumstances
> such as an E-911 call.

Does this mean that if a woman calls me in response to an ad I place
in a 'Personals' column, that I can track her down and rape and murder
her, even though she is using a mobile cellular phone for her own
protection?
Being a violent sexual pervert with a long history of sexual predetation
I can certaily vouch for the fact that having a hard-on with no victim
in sight is an emergency, regardless of whether or not THOSE CHEAP
WHORES ARE TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND THE PHYSICAL ANONYMITY OF A CELLULAR
Thank Dog that those in charge of monitoring the F(ucking)
C(ock-teasing) C(unts) using cellular phones are finally providing
myself and my cellmates with a way to locate THOSE STINKING BITCHES
AND MAKING THEM *PAY* FOR THE SINS OF *ALL* THE MOTHERS WHO LEAD
THEIR CHILDREN ON AND THEN REFUSE TO PUT OUT FOR THEM!!!!!

Sincerely,
Surreal Killer