WE ARE WILLING TO PUT OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS!

owner-cypherpunks owner-cypherpunks
Wed Apr 15 03:30:53 PDT 1998

                THIS PROGRAM HAS CHANGED OUR LIFE!  IT WILL CHANGE
                          YOURS.   WE WILL EVEN HELP!

  DO YOU WANT TO EARN BIG MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
  IF YOU DO, THEN READ THIS LETTER COMPLETELY!!!

  Dear Money Making Opportunist,

  Enclosed is important information on how you can EARN BIG MONEY at
home  in your spare time.  Please take a few minutes to read this important
information; it could change your life.  This is a Money Making Program
that you can promote to generate HIGH MONTHLY COMMISSION.  The
company has been in  business since 1986 and is registered with the Better
Business Bureau.  Thousands of people are Earning Extra Income right
from their own homes in their spare time promoting this company!

  Joann Publications of West Hempstead, NY. became a distributor for this
 Company back in May of 1996.  She is NOW Earning More Money promoting
this Company that she was able to leave her Full Time Job  (J.O.B.= Just Over

Broke, {(*>*)}smile).

  Hazel Peppergood of Dana Point, CA. makes a Full Time living promoting
BIG  mail order companies.  Hazel also became a Distributor for this Company
back in May of 1996.  Her first Commission check was for $900, Now she is
Earning even larger Commission checks!

  Peggy Austin of Valatie, NY. became a Distributor for this Company in April

of 1997.   Peggy started mailing out Commission Flyers with her dealership
number on them and in her first month she Earned $540.00 in Commission.

  All you have to do is place your ID Code # on the Commission Flyers, stuff
them into envelopes, place address labels and stamps on them and mail.  It’s
Easy Work And Its Profitable!

  The reason why this letter was sent to you is to help YOU Earn EXTRA Money
promoting honest mail-order companies and not get ripped off.  You can start
off
by Joining into this Commission program.  Once YOU Join, all you have to do
is
mail out Commission flyers.  In the second half of this letter, is an
application form
and complete information on how this AMAZING Dealership Program works. JOIN
NOW, it could change your life!

  This is a Great Opportunity, you can EARN thousands of dollars promoting
this
program.  What’s good about this program is that you can call this company
and
they will answer all your important questions.  They will also mail out 1,000
Commission
Flyers for YOU just for joining.  With this program you don’t have to fill
any orders
or place your name on the flyers.  All you do is place your distributor code
number
on them and mail them out.  All orders go to the Company and if your
distributor
number is on the order forms they will send you your
Commission!.......................
.......................The Money Adds Up Fast.

                   THIS LETTER CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!  READ ON!

  Hello, I’m  excited about my ALL NEW Money-Making Opportunity Mailing Kit,
that is loaded with money making opportunity flyers. I’m so sure it will work
for
you that I’m to prove it.  I’m putting my money where my mouth is and backing
it
up with a Full Money Back Guarantee!  If for any reason you decide NOT to
participate in this money making venture, just RETURN MY complete Opportunity

Mailing Kit in good condition within 30 days and I will refund your money
with no
questions asked!

  PLUS, if you Order Now, ahead of everyone else I will print and mail out
ONE
THOUSAND commission flyers for YOU to get YOU started.  Included in my
Opportunity Kit, YOU will receive my secret “NINJA” $25-a month method of
promotion which has earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars.  This
information alone is worth $99.   What are you waiting for?

    This Opportunity Mailing Kit, is Available EXCLUSIVELY through BOOKWORM
BENNY INC!  It was designed for YOU to make money by mailing out my
commission
flyers and by using my AMAZING promotional mailing system.; I know that if
you
follow my instructions you will be well rewarded!

    The cost to participate in this money making venture is a One Time
Distributor
fee of ONLY $200.00. If you want to be a WINNER and start making some real
money for a change then this is your chance to do it.

                      YOU DO NO SELLING, NO PHONE CALLING!

    This Opportunity is NOT a Multi-level Marketing program.   It’s just a
SIMPLE
way for you to START your own HOME BASED business and EARN extra cash
easily and cheaply!

    This is NOT a joke.  All you do is mail out my commission flyers that you
will
receive in my starter kit. When you receive my Opportunity Starter Mailing
Kit,
enclosed you will find a large batch of my commission flyers with full
instructions
and your own personal code number All you have to do is place your personal
code number on all the flyers and mail them to HOT Prospects.  All orders
come
to me and I will Pay YOU $100.00 commission on every Opportunity Mailing
Kit order that I receive with your code number Plus, I will also PAY YOU 25%
commission on my other commission offers that in with your code number from
your mailing efforts YOU see, YOU have many ways to EARN Money when you
order my ALL NEW Home Based Opportunity Mailing Kit!

                                 WATCH THE MONEY ADD UP FAST!

   YOU could EARN $1,000 per month with just 10 Opportunity Mailing Kit;
Sales.
With ONLY 100 sales, you could EARN a WHOPPING $10,000.........YOU DECIDE!

    When you JOIN into this Mailing program, 1,000 commission sales flyers;
will
be mailed to generate sales on your behalf. Your original One Time Investment
is
ONLY $200.00 for this Money Making Opportunity, therefore it only takes a few

sales to be in PROFIT!

   This Money Making Opportunity is for SERIOUS people only. My offer is
simple,
order this Money Making Opportunity for a One Time Distributor Fee of $200.00

Right Now and all mailing material will be sent to you with full instructions
so,
you can get off to a fast start.  I will also include my Secret “NINJA”
Promotional
System Absolutely Free!

                          $$ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! $$

    You can’t afford to wait. Order today and 1,000 commission flyers will be
mailed
out on your behalf But you MUST JOIN NOW! To speed up the process you can
call your order in right over the phone at 516-486-1379. My office hours are
from
11AM. To 5PM. Monday-Thursday EST. I will accept your Visa, Mastercard and
AMEX as payment. To Fax in your order simply complete the order form below.
Don’t forget to include your credit card information and fax in the completed

application form to my Fax 516-539-9635. When ordering by mail just complete
the application form and return with your payment.

   I really hope you see the Incredible Opportunity in front of you here!
There
are NO catches. I really want you to succeed. If you succeed then I succeed
as well.  If you have any questions whatsoever please call me at 516-486-1379

and I will try and answer all your important questions!

    Thanks to your patronage Bookworm Benny donates $1.00 of every order
received each and every month to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I am
so proud to be able to donate this money to Jerry’s Kids each and every
month on ALL OUR BEHALF to such a worthy cause..............GOD Bless!

PS. I’ve been in this business and at the same Postal Box since 1986. You
can rely on me to do my part in this Money Making venture.  If you do
yours  then...........WATCH THE MONEY ADD UP FAST!!!

Sincerely,

Bookworm Benny

If You've Read This Far, Very Good & Congratulations! YOU Are Type Of
Person Who is Ready For Success. If You Don't Want To Go Any Further,
Here Is A FREE Report Just For Reading This Entire Message Click Here:>
mailto:worldmall-info at autoresponder.freeyellow.com  The Free Report:
“ THE CHALLENGES OF OWNING A HOME-BASED MAIL ORDER BUSINESS “.

                              HANDY ORDER FORM

  BOOKWORM  BENNY  INC.
  P.O. BOX 1007
  NEW HYDE  PARK NY 11040
  PHONE#: (516)-486-1379 ,  FAX#: (516)-539-9635
  DISTRIBUTOR # D-4482

 Yes, sign me up.  Enclosed is my $200.00 One-Time Distributor Fee.  I
 understand that if for any reason I decide NOT to participate in this
money making venture all I have to do is return all the mailing material
that I received in good condition within 30 days after receiving them
for a refund with no questions asked.

SIGNATURE:____________________________________________

Name:__________________________________________________

Address:________________________________________________

City:______________________________State:_________________

Zip:___________________Phone#:___________________________

Email:______________________ at _____________________

____ Check  _____  Money Order   ____ Visa   _____ Mastercard  ____ AMEX

  Credit Card # ________________________________________

  Exp. Date:_____________________

                                               DISTRIBUTOR # D-4482

    (c) Bookworm Benny Inc. 1997)

SPECIAL FREE ONLINE BONUSES FOR THOSE RESPONDING IMMEDIATELY.

If you respond immediately to this offer,  the following help and incentives
are
available from  DISTRIBUTOR #D-4482.

[1]
If You Submit Your Bookworm Benny Registration Form And Respond Immediately
To This Offer, You Will Receive A Vacation Certificate(a $285.Value)
Absolutely
FREE With No Obligation Whatsoever.   For More Information about our vacation

certificates check out our VC Site at:
http://www.leisuretyme.com/vacations.htm

 PS. You can also request a Premium Order Form from D-4482 that you can use
to order Vacation Certificates to boost your own mailing responses after you
join the mailing program.  Premium Order Form at:[ you can print a copy]
http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall/premium-direct.html

[2]
Reminder:  Bookworm Benny Inc will mail out 1000 assorted commission flyers
on
your behalf to get you started.

[3]
THE WARRIORS OF INTERNET MARKETING! An Internet Marketing Resource
Site -  http://WarriorSecrets.com/cgi-bin/warriors.cgi?5772MB.  This Site is
going
to blow you away because you've NEVER seen anything like this!  You will have

ONE FULL YEAR (Money-Back Guarantee) to decide and examine this site to see
whether you like the thousands of dollars worth of FREE Marketing
information,
FREE reports and How-to Books, etc. for a low ONE-TIME,  Life-Time Membership

Fee. (Tons Of Benefits are available, e.g.. you can also receive 3 FREE
Autoresponders). I 'm going to let you decide.  TWO THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE!!

 PS.  Please email me at mailto:miguel at batelnet.bs and let me know how you
like
this particular site  (above).

[4]
Bulk Email Service That I Use. (Very Inexpensive & So Far  very Effective,
You’ll See)!
Also you will be able check out a bulk email software under a $100 from this
Company,
if you want to do your own bulk emailing.

[5]
Free/Low cost Classified Sites that we use, also our favorite Free
Classified Site that we use most.  Don't pay anyone for online classified
ads.  http://www.becanada.com/$/?dnKR15  {Classified Sites Submitter
100 Software (new) & Reseller Program! This is It!  You will be able to
submit your free classified AD to 100 sites in 5 to 10 seconds instead
5 to 10 minutes wow!)

[6]
The Right to use the materials we'll send you as incentives and for your own
marketing, etc. (excluding where specified).  e.g. You can use the Bookworm
Benny E-Flyer(new word) that was sent to YOU, you’ll just change the
Distributor ID # etc. Also refer your customers to our marketing site or you
may create your own from ours.

[7]
If You Pay Anything For A WebSite Now...You’re Paying Too Much!!!

    FREE WebSite - Includes 2 Megs of Disk Space.  Update Anytime.
    FREE WebSite Wizard - The Best WebSite Builder On The Internet Today.
    FREE WebSite Manager - Helps You Manage All Your WebSite Files.
    FREE Graphics Library - Add Awesome Animated Images To Your Website.
    FREE Web Site Counter - Tracks Your WebSite Visitors.
    FREE  Email Order Forms - Simple Copy And Paste Order Forms.
    FREE Email-On-Demand - Autoresponds Your Info Via Email.
    FREE File Uploading - Your Favorite Images And Files.
    FREE Tech Support - Advanced Automated Email Tech Support.
    FREE Search Engine - Copy and Paste onto Your Web Site.
    You can also use the above services in your own marketing ventures.
    You can use our help if needed when using the above service.  You will
    contact us via email.  .  You will contact us via email.  All the above
are
    offered by one Company and they provide technical support as well.

[8]
Four FREE resports:
a} HOW TO PUBLISH FREEBIE AD MAGAZINES FOR FUN & PROFIT
b} HOW TO MAKE A QUICK $1000 SELLING DISCOUNT CARD LICENSES
    TO FUND RAISING ORGANIZATIONS.
c} MAKING MONEY GIVING AWAY FREE SOFTWARE
d} MAKING MONEY WITH DISCOUNT CARDS
Feel FREE to use these any way you wish!

[9]
Your Free, Private Life-Time E-mail If You Need Another One!

TO RECEIVE ALL OF YOUR BENEFITS, PLEASE E-MAIL US AT
mailto:michellev at batelnet.bs  AND FAX A COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL
WELCOME LETTER FROM BOOKWORM BENNY, INC WITH YOUR
D- CODE WRITTEN AT THE TOP TO FAX# 352-373-3856.    OR YOU
MAY MAIL THE LETTER TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.   AND FOR A
BETTER-THAN-RISK-FREE GUARANTEE YOU MAY KEEP ALL THE
INCENTIVES TO USE  IN YOUR NEXT BUSINESS VENTURE IF YOU
DECIDE TO EXERCISE YOUR BOOKWORM BENNY GUARANTEE
OPTION! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??     “GO FOR IT”, YOU
HAVE NOTHING  TO LOSE!!!..........G E T     S T A R T E D     T  O D A Y!

    DISTRIBUTOR D-4482 MAILING ADDRESS:
    WORLD DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
    3324 West University Ave. #140
    Gainesville, FL 32607-2540
    V.M.:(800-642-1202 BOX 633
     Web: http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall
    (A World Of Products Are At Your Finger Tips (TM)

The World's Largest Calling Card!! (smile)

   *********$ 1 0   F  R  E  E    C  a  l  l  i  n  g  !  ! *********
   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
   YOU may Print & detach this temporary card for your conve-
  nience.Limit one card per household (Credit Card is required)
   S p o n s o r e d   B y :   >   {   M  B  9  9  4  1  4  3    }
  And that's not all:  NO Sign-up Fees, NO Service charges,
  Pick Your own card and PIN #s, Save up to 90% with 17c a
  minute rate, and enjoy the fastest Connection Time.  That's
  right all this and more... Any Time, All Day, Every Day.
    To Activate This card, just call: 1*800*962*2190
YOUR CARD # : [    ][    ][    ][    ][    ][    ][    ][    ][    ][     ]
Usually Your Area Code + Home Tel.No.+A Pin # (e.g.Birthdate)
 To use your card: {1} Dial 1-888-TEL-3-444 toll free. {2} Card
 No. when prompted. To place a call; For USA,  809"s, 242's, &
 Canada: Dial 1+ Area Code + Number.  For   International: Dail
 011 + CountyCode + City Code =   Number, To place another
 call: Press {#} {#} To Disconnect:  Press  {*}{*}
   <>TEL(3)TM Communications & Technology<>
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

              $$$$$$$$$$$    THE BUSINES MINI-MALL     $$$$$$$$$$$

 1] http://AdNetMLM.com/2992.htm
{Turn A One-Time - $39 into $14 grant!}
2] http://members.aol.com/AJspecial4/VBN/MB-4143.html
{Email Answering Biz opp.}
3] http://www.totalmarketing.com/
{Enter code:85130 When Ordering}[10,000+ Videos & Cd-roms ]
4] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/onlinebrochure
{Video & Cd-rom biz opp. FREE Website!}
5] http://WarriorSecrets.com/cgi-bin/warriors.cgi?5772MB
{Marketing Tools & Biz Opp.. You Are Not Going To Beleive This!!}
6] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/homesellers/
{Sell Your Real Estate With Easy Mortgage!}
7] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall/
{Home Mailing Biz Opp Program [HOT!!]}
8] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall/premiumdirect.html
{Order Form-Boost Your Profits With Premiums!}
9] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall/MortgageManager.html
{Save Thousands On Your Mortgage With This FREE Software & Service!}
10] http://www.becanada.com/$/?dnKR15
{Classified Sites Submitter 100 Software & Reseller Program! This is It!)
11] Email-On-Demand - mailto:onlinebrochure at infofree.com
{Easy Mortgage Money Consultants Wanted!}
12] http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/worldmall
{Bookworm Benny Home Mailing Program!}