AD: Accept Credit Cards - NO LEASE!

merchant20 at apmail.com merchant20 at apmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:44:45 PDT 1998

If you are a business owner, and need to accept credit cards for payment,
the banks don't want you to see this!

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS RISK FREE
RENT - NO LEASE or PURCHASE REQUIRED!

Have you been considering taking credit cards for your business but
don't want the anxiety of getting locked into a lease or saddled
with expensive equipment??

Now there is an alternative:  RENT for $29.00 a month!

    There's no contract. It's month by month. Cancel anytime.
    The equipment is guaranteed.
    Home-based, internet-based and small businesses are welcome.
    TEST IT OUT with no risk.
    NEVER SIGN A 48 MONTH LEASE!

We are the ONLY COMPANY in the USA that offers benefits like these:

    * For less than ONE DOLLAR a day, you can accept credit cards.
Cancel at any time. No  ridiculous 48 month lease. No hassles
getting approved. Rent, not lease!

    * Doesn't matter how large or small your business is,
nor how long  you've been in business.

    * Approval takes ONE WEEK. Why? We hand walk the application
through each step of the bank's process. Eliminates the standard three
to six weeks other banks take. No lost sales.

    * Very low rates. If the card is swiped it is 1.79% plus $.20 per charge.
If it's non-swiped (i.e. mail-order or phone order) it's 2.5% plus $.30 each
transaction. Excellent rates- please compare.The monthly statement is $10.00.
We guarantee we can beat anybody elses' rates. Period.

   * $75 application fee (100% refundable if you are not approved for ANY reason.)

You can look all over the internet, but you will never find another company
RENTING the software, or one that requires NO DEPOSIT!

We will send you all the information you need (ABSOLUTELY FREE) so that
 you can make an informed decision, BEFORE you send us a dime!

This information pack contains rate info, prices, etc,PLUS the application.
(Our application is only three simple sheets!)

           TO GET YOUR INFO PACK RUSHED TO YOU:

Simply call our 24 hour voice mailbox at (toll free) 1-888-260-5162, and
leave your name and address. We will send you the application the same
business day, at no cost to you.  If you would like an application/info pack
immediately faxed to you, select option #2 and enter your fax# with area code.

SC Financial WANTS to help new entrepreneurs and small businesses so
don't be hesitant!  We'll do everything we can to open a merchant account
for you in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of cost to YOU!

          Remember, No obligation, No commitment whatsoever.

                       Thanks and have a great day!

                                SC Financial
                        (toll free) 1-888-260-5162