Was 475.00 NOW 99.00 read...

press at 1stpress.com press at 1stpress.com
Thu Apr 9 04:45:30 PDT 1998

Dear Business Owner:

If you are not happy with your web sales, we
have a GUARANTEED SUCCESS PACKAGE FOR YOU...
Plus THREE FREE BONUSES to Jump Start Your Sales...

**FREE Automated Web Site Listings (approx. 500)
**FREE Automated Web Site Analysis
**FREE 10 Point Success List
**FOUR New Web Site Addresses
**DOUBLE Your Investment Guarantee

******AND AT OVER 75% OFF NORMAL RATE******
BUT ONLY THRU April, 16th... NO EXCEPTIONS.

HOW THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU...

Internet sales will soar from 8 Billion today
to $300 Billion in the next five years.

How can shoppers find you...and how to make sure
they buy from you? Do you have the 10 elements
for success? Do you have a powerful plan of attack
to stand out from the crowd?

Established on the web in 1994, our award-winning,
International Shopping Complex averages over 1.5 million
hits a month. We have a PROVEN success plan to add your
business to our 4 high traffic locations.

We make it easy, VERY affordable, and **GUARANTEED**.

One Client's Sales doubled in a month.
One Client went from 0 overseas sales to 70% overseas sales.
One Client went from a small web page to their own server
with four employees taking orders from their computers.
One Client sold the rights to a country for their products.

  THE PLAN, BONUSES AND GUARANTEE...

  We mirror (copy) the first page of your existing
  web site and install it in our 4 shopping locations.
  The total traffic to these sites is over 1.5 million
  hits a month.

  We link back to the rest of your pages. Your
  current web pages are not changed in any way.
  (Our techs do all the work)

  It just makes common sense. Who becomes more visible,
  you with a total of five locations, or someone who
  just has one.

IN ADDITION TO YOUR FOUR NEW LOCATIONS, this package
includes...

  **THREE FREE BONUSES**

   FREE AUTOMATED LISTINGS.
   We give you the http:// of a site to fill out a form once
   for each of your new addresses (URLs). This is automated
   software that will put each URL on av.130 different search
   engines/directories. This gives you immediately approx. 500
   new listings. Takes about 15 minutes per address).
   This will not only jump start your 4 new locations
   individually, you also take advantage of the
   "accidental shopper" - shoppers who were not looking
   for you to begin with, from the huge traffic to the malls.

   FREE SITE TO GET analysis of YOUR web site home page
   including:
   An eye-opening evaluation on your site's performance,
   html output errors, spelling errors, Access download time,
   popularity check.

   FREE SUCCESS CHECK LIST so you can
   see if you have the 10 elements for success on the Net.
   This is based on our knowledge of hundreds of products
   sold from our shopping complex, and is only available to
   our clients.

AND THE BEST GUARANTEE ON THE NET:
You must DOUBLE your investment in gross sales or you
get ANOTHER YEAR FREE.

This special package rate of $99.00
only available thru April 16th, 1998. OVER 75% Discount
from our 1998 rate card price of $475.00.

Just e-mail back for full no-obligation
details - Hit reply and type 75% SEND DETAILS in subject
line and we will rush email your information.
 To be removed from any future mailings
 please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.
 Thank You