CIA Joins MCC

Bryan Waters waters at ultimateprivacy.com
Wed Apr 8 20:12:26 PDT 1998

You will need to verify these facts.
I believe that the InfoSleuth project was the code name for InfoGlide a
data-mining startup currently located in the mcc building.

They create advanced databases for fraud prevention and law enforcement
applications.

http://www.infoglide.com

Call David Wheeler, founder of the company to verify the InfoSleuth connection
512-305-0267

At 07:32 PM 4/8/98 -0400, John Young wrote:
>There's a recent notice that the CIA has become an
>associate member of the Microelectronics and Computer
>Technology Corporation <www.mcc.com>, the research
>consortium of several high-tech firms located in Austin.
>The notice also lists a project there called "InfoSleuth."
>See the notice (among other national security
>opportunities) at:
>
>   http://jya.com/nso040898.htm
>
>A reporter working on the story has asked for any information
>on the CIA enrollment and InfoSleuth. Send it to her, or
>to me if a cut-out is needed:
>
>Heather Harreld, senior reporter covering security at
>Federal Computer Week in Washington.
>
>heather at fcw.com

Bryan Waters                      http://www.ultimateprivacy.com
Director of Marketing             Voice: 512-305-0505
Ultimate Privacy Corporation      Fax: 512-305-0506