Password For No Bullshit Sex Site

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Mon Apr 6 03:02:10 PDT 1998

This is an honest to god ma and pa run sex site as far as I can tell.
I didnt get a million UCEs after requesting their password.
+++++

The following legal warning is sent with EVERY username/password that we
send
out, (as this little note will now be), and is not written specifically
toward
you, but as a general warning for everyone, so please don't write back and
take
it personally. This is our way of further protecting ourselves legally,
without using an AVS or Credit Card Number. The username and password ARE
contained in the body of the letter which follows this warning.

This letter is NOT SPAM! It is being sent to you at YOUR OWN REQUEST. If you
did not request this letter,
then someone else using your e-mail account or posing as you, most certainly
did. Please reply immediately if you suspect someone else is fraudently
accessing your mail account, so that we can contact the proper authorities
with
the headers of the original email, and add you to our mail filters so that
any
further mail sent from your address will immediately be discarded, and you
will NEVER receive a password from us again. We repeat, THIS INFORMATION WAS
NOT SENT UNSOLICITED!

DO NOT EVEN READ THIS LETTER IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW ADULT
MATERIALS IN YOUR COMMUNITY!

By requesting, reading and acting upon this letter, you have sworn that you
are
of legal age to view said material and would not be breaking any of the
laws of
your community. In most areas of the USA the legal age for access to adult
materials is either 18 or 21. You MUST know the law for your area! YOU are
responsible for your own actions. If someone using this email account
attempts
to gain access to our site by hacking a fraudulent account, we will be
forced
to file charges. Please help us keep the internet safe and free by honoring
our request to make certain that it is legal for you to view hardcore adult
materials. Our only alternative to counting on your honesty is to take our
site to credit card only access. We don't want to do that if we don't have
to,
so please be honest with us and keep the net free for everyone. Thank you

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi there, Mr. and Mrs. Hackula here...

Thank you for your help.

Please don't bookmark our picture pages, as they are subject to change.
You can always access our site through:

<http://www.pornquest.com/>http://www.pornquest.com OR
<http://www.ixpres.com/hackula/porn/index.html>http://www.ixpres.com/hackul
a/porn/index.html

And while you're there, please check out our sponsors, because they
are the one's who are now keeping us free, instead of us having to use an
AVS or making our site a pay-site. Even our sponsors offer a whole month
completely free. :)

HERE IS THE CURRENT USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR OUR HOMEPAGE.

Username: lazlosnerd
Password: nitrocola

To enter these passwords, you must first click the link on our page that
says, "Come on in for some Milk and Cookies." You will then see a box
requesting the un/pw. Enter the words exactly as they appear here... No
capital letters. Please save this email, or if you write down the un/pw,
make sure you spell them correctly.

Please remember not to give these to anyone else. Please do not publish
them anywhere, and please inform us if you find them published somewhere
on the web, or you find a page that links PAST our password request page...
Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Hackula
<http://www.pornquest.com/>http://www.pornquest.com