Remailers and ecash (fwd)

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Tue Sep 30 14:16:36 PDT 1997

Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com> wrote:

> What besides raising hell anonymously, laundering money, and defeating
> merchant purchase traffic analysis are commercial anonymous remailers
> good for?

Avoiding spam.  Anyone who doesn't use remailers is sure to get their
mailbox full of crap.

Employment related concerns.  I know of many people on this list who
have had problems along these lines.

The rest of your comment is utterly stupid.  How many people do you
know who use remailers to launder money?  Zero, I'd bet.  You need to
spend a little less time listening to mindless political rants and more
time observing the real world.