Welcome New Business Partner!!

web-promotions at nevwest.com web-promotions at nevwest.com
Fri Sep 26 13:26:18 PDT 1997

Pure Hardcore, the fastest growing adult site on the internet, has selected you
to be their newest business partner! We have several ways for you to make more money
than you are making now with your site. We are making available to you the programs
that we use to make mega-bucks with purehardcore.com!

Programs available:

-Highest paying weekly click-thru program on the net!
-Get FREE phone sex numbers for your site!
-Highest paying and highest quality Live Video Sex commission programs!
-Get a live streaming video feed for your pay site for as low as $250 per month!
-Make easy money selling credit card referrals!
-Cheapest and most reliable web-hosting for adult webmasters!

Go to the URL below for full details and to sign-up for any of our programs by filling
out a simple form.

http://www.purehardcore.com/webmasters

Thanks for your time, and good luck with your site!

-Pure Hardcore Staff