FIRING LINE DEBATE

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Sep 25 21:44:55 PDT 1997

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:48:02 -0400
To: dcsb at ai.mit.edu
From: Robert Hettinga <rah at shipwright.com>
Subject: FIRING LINE DEBATE
Sender: bounce-dcsb at ai.mit.edu

Now, *this* is fun...

Cheers,
Bob

--- begin forwarded text

From: Some Producer :-)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 18:55:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: rah at shipwright.com

Rodney,

Thank you for your e-mail in regards to having a FIRING LINE DEBATE in
Boston.  I read your proposal abd I to feel it would make an interesting
debate.  I'm meeting with the producer and Mr. Buckley next week and will
show the your proposal.
Whenever you get a chance please write back where you can be reached.  If you
need to reach me please don't hesitate to call <phone number snipped>.

Sincerely,

<Some Producer's .sig>

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

"dcsb-request at ai.mit.edu" with one line of text: "help".

--- end forwarded text