news story in the SD Daily Transcript

John Kelsey kelsey at plnet.net
Wed Sep 24 22:55:01 PDT 1997

Some of you might find an article in the San Diego Daily Transcript (I
think
it will appear tomorrow in the print version; it's up now at their website)
interesting.
It's an article about today's moderately good news from Congress, and I'm
quoted extensively in it.  (The reporter is an old friend of mine, and he
knows
what I do for a living, so he called me for a quote.)   It's currently at

http://www.sddt.com/files/library/97headlines/09_97/DN97_09_24/DN97_09_24_tb
c.html

and I *think* they will keep it up for a while.

   --John Kelsey, Counterpane Systems, kelsey at counterpane.com
 PGP 2.6 fingerprint = 4FE2 F421 100F BB0A 03D1 FE06 A435 7E36