PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER

otasco at ix7.ix.netcom.com otasco at ix7.ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 00:59:05 PDT 1997

NU-DAWN

The original use for this product was with the United States Military
for the cleaning and protecting of the Windows, cockpits,& Jet Fighter
Helmets, as well as many other uses in the Avionics industry.

The cost of the product was to expensive for the average consumer so
it was never retailed, Until 1996 when one of our employees came up
with an alternative for one of the Main ingredients.

NU-DAWN is now available to the consumer,so you may have the same
cleaning and protecting Qualities The United States MILITARY has Used
to Clean & protect 50- 100 Million dollar Aircraft.

NU-DAWN actually seals the pores of the plastic. It makes small
scratches less visible, leaving a surface that is fresh, Lustrous and
protected. Nu-Dawn dries perfectly, no smears, no scratches, no
smudges and no oily, tacky or sticky residue.

Best of all you can apply it in seconds in one simple step. For a
limited time we are offering  Nu-dawn to you, so we may obtain
testimonials before bringing it to national RETAILERS.

The price of Nu-dawn has not yet been determined, but for this test
market we would like to offer it to you for a Price of  only $ 4.95
For 1 Pint. This is a fraction of what we will be selling this in the
retail market but, WE NEED YOUR TESTIMONIALS FOR OUR NATIONAL
ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN. Due to the price, LIMIT OF TWO PER CUSTOMER

100%  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT
COMPLETLY SATISFIED.

ORDER 2 PINTS FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING

To order please send a check or Money order along with $ 1.50 S&H your name and
address: to: OTASCO P.O. BOX 10447 GLENDALE, CA 91209

All orders are shipped within 2 days from placement of order.

We would like to hear your comments and suggestions, Best of all any
NEW uses that you come up with for NU-DAWN. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1-800-645-4871

SUGGESTED USES FOR
NU-DAWN PLASTIC POLISH

* Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
* Acrylic Aquariums
* Boat Windows & Fiberglass
* Office Furniture
* Auto Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic
* Telephones, Pagers
* Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport
   Utility Vehicles
* Arcrylic Trophies & Awards
*Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
* Plastic Display Cases
* Snowmobile Windsheilds, Helmets, & Hoods
* Gauges & Insrument
* Golf Clubs
* Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates

* Compact Discs, Video Laser Discs, & CD ROM'S

* Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas

 * Safty Shields
 *Arcrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs,
 * Shower Curtains
* Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic
   Refrigerator Panels

* Inline Skates, Skateboards, & Sporting Goods