On the trail of David Aarons

Peter F Cassidy pcassidy at world.std.com
Mon Sep 22 00:12:22 PDT 1997

Fellas,

Don't flame me for asking. It's just that in following this guy I cannot
get very close to those who have met with the crypto czar - except in
Japaan where sources have gotten me pretty close to the man's activities.
. .

I'm trying to finish up the research for a piece on Aaron who has been
meeeting with Western Allies to get them on-board the key escrow program
that the Clinton Administration has mindelessly pursued since the first
week of its reign.

Aaron has been all over, visiting UK, Japan and Germany and Australia -
meeting different kinds of receptions, most visibly successful in Japan.

All I am asking here is if anyone has contacts at important labs or
government ministries where Aaron might have been received. I've got to
have my ducks lined up before I interview him.

Regards,

Peter Cassidy for
WIRED Magazine