Webmasters Only!

ellenora at hotmail.com ellenora at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:34:55 PDT 1997

This is an advertisement for a BRAND NEW remarkable document that webmasters all over the
world are raving about. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list just send an e-mail to
ellenora at hotmail.com and type "remove" in the subject box. You will be taken off of our list
immediately. Unlike many internet scams, we are in fact a legitimate and respectable company so
PLEASE don't send us flames or e-mail bombs. Thanks.

************************************

How would you like your site to be the FIRST one listed (or at least in the top 10 or 20) when
someone goes to a search engine to do a search? I'm sure you'll agree with us that most people
will NOT spend a lot of time going through the many layers to get to YOUR listing.

Would you like to know the secrets the pro's use to get PRIME PLACEMENT for their listings?

Would you like to know how to PULL in traffic to your Web site like a magnet?

We  have the answers! (http://www.webpost.net/secrets)

This BRAND NEW revealing report will show you:

1. How to get people to go to your site FIRST even if your competition is using the same,
identical 'keywords' as you! (This secret  is PRICELESS!)

2. What Web site marketing pro's do to get superior positioning for their site. (It won't cost you a
penny!)

3. Techniques for selecting the most lively (and proven) key words and how to arrange them for
top most exposure.

4. How to get your listing seen by potential clientele even when they aren't looking for you.

5. A little-used way to get MULTIPLE LISTINGS for your site in the SAME search engine!

AND MORE!

Come visit with us at http://www.webpost.net/secrets and we will show you how to obtain a copy of the secret document that will make your website one of the most well-known sites in its
category! Hurry before your competition gets in on the Magical Search Engine Secrets before you!!