New Computer Security Act

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 19 01:08:22 PDT 1997

At 11:44 AM 9/18/97 -0700, Tim wrote:
>I doubt Clinton will be at the Fort Meade HQ for a ceremony, as he's on his
>way to Stanford, where both of us will, amazingly enough, be tomorrow. Wish
>me luck!

Hey, good luck at Stanford!
BTW, Stanford is locally referred to as "The Farm"; isn't that also
the nickname for Langley?  It ain't Ft. Meade (which actually opened
for NSA business after the Agency had been in the Pentagon for a while)
but the CIA's having their anniversary as well.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Regular Key PGP Fingerprint D454 E202 CBC8 40BF  3C85 B884 0ABE 4639