source of title

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Sep 18 11:59:43 PDT 1997

No need to answer the question. Just thought the DeToqueville quote was
appropriate to our circumstances the last week or so...

By, the way, if there ever was an Official Cypherpunks Reading List(tm),
the "Road to Serfdom", by Hayek would certainly be on it. There's a 50th
anniversary edition out, with a forward by Milton Friedman...

Cheers,
Bob

--- begin forwarded text