Telephone bugging devices

William H. Geiger III whgiii at invweb.net
Tue Sep 16 13:19:23 PDT 1997

In <341EC69A.7909 at algonquinc.on.ca>, on 09/16/97
   at 01:49 PM, ERIC HUGHES <hugh0015 at algonquinc.on.ca> said:

>I was wondering if you can give me infomation on how and where i can get
>a non visible telephone bugging device. Cost as well.

>Or a room bugging  device non visible as long as it can only be detected
>by detecters

If you are intrested in this type of information you may wish to check out
the Servailance Mailing List. Information about the list is below:

Who are you? What's your specialty and/or interest? Let us know about your
company... What would you like to see on the list? Post it. Let us know...
 Do you have something to contribute? We'd like to hear it...

We want to know EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about eavesdropping, surveillance,
countersurveillance & privacy related technology, etc... Remember: who,
what, where, when, how & why... we want ALL the details...

Do you have a question? Post it... A little free time? Help a member...

With the INCREDIBLE brain power on this list,
someone should have the answer ;-)

P.S. Don't be a LURKER... Members take the time to post info for us all...
 give something back... Don't just take... Your input/knowledge is
valued...

Send Postings to: spyking at con2.com with "Post" in subject field with
subject
Subscribe to: spyking at con2.com
In the subject field type: subscribe-surveillance list e-mail address
In the subject field type: unsubscribe-surveillance list e-mail address

1) Info Unrelated to Eavesdropping, Surveillance or Privacy technology...
2) Flames or Negative posts...
3) E-Signatures that are considered excessive...
4) Advertisements not DIRECTLY related to the list topics...
5) Attached Files...
6) Oversized Posts... (May be edited to save room)
copyright law is a criminal and civil offense...

The Surveillance List is Moderated by SpyKing at thecodex.com
The List Owner will make EVERY effort to protect subscribers from spam...
Copyright 1996, 1997 Codex Publishing Inc., All Rights Reserved...

The Codex Surveillance & Privacy News - http://www.thecodex.com Moderator
of "The Surveillance List"... http://www.thecodex.com/list.html The Nets
FIRST & ONLY list dedicated to Surveillance Technology... "We don't spy on
you... but we DO keep an eye on those that do..."

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html