Club Pix

dtrende at bw.edu dtrende at bw.edu
Mon Sep 15 00:52:41 PDT 1997

INTERNET ADULT ENTERTAINMENT NOW PAYS YOU $$$

The number one industry on the Net has gone Networking

65% Total Payout *** 8 Levels Deep!

Now with "TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY" You can earn money

as an Advertising Referral Agent (AT NO COST TO YOU) in this

8 billion dollar industry. This is a Wordwide business opportunity for

adults 18 years or older.

On may 20, 1997, The Wall St. Journal said...

"Cyber porn is fast becoming the envy of the Internet. While many

other web outposts are flailing, adult sites are taking in millions of
dollars a month."

Now with our "CONFIDENTIAL AGENT REFERRAL PROGRAM"

You can refer someone to our Web site (via your personal 8 digit I.D. #)

for a preview of Both our Adult pics and the Business Proposal.

As a Referral Agent you will earn commissions on all subscribers in your

organization 8 levels deep.

Total payout through all 8 levels is 65%!!!

Yes, 65% of total revenues will be paid to the Referring Agents!

You have the opportunity RIGHT NOW to earn commissions

from a completely automatic, fully maintained Adult Site that earns

money for you 24 hours a day, day after day, week after week.

For Complete Details...go to.

                     http://www.clubpix.com/first.cgi/100089

This fully functional business opportunity has been available on the net

 for LESS THAN 10 DAYS.... SECURE YOUR POSTION NOW ....NO WORK !

TOTALLY  ONLINE JUST  PROMOTE YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE ADDRESS.