cypherpunks-j & CDR - cross subscription? (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Sep 14 17:57:23 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 07:36:25 +0200
> To: Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com>
> From: Joichi Ito <jito at eccosys.com>
> Cc: sen at eccosys.com
>
> > Please let me know when you get cypherpunks-e up and running and I'll start
> > dumping to it from this end. Also please subscribe 'cpunks at ssz.com' to your
> > cypherpunks-e list so that I get outgoing.
>
> OK. Just set up the list. I am using ezmlm with qmail in its vanilla form.
> I'm not sure what it uses for duplicates and loop control.. hmm...
> I am leaving for Tokyo from Austria in one hour so maybe it is a bad idea
> to subscribe cpunks at ssz.com until I'm back?
>
> In any case, please put cypherpunks-e at htp.org on the distribution for the
> list. If you think that your list can take care of all of the loop control,
> then can you tell me, or send mail to cypherpunks-e-subscribe at htp.org and
> add yourself to the ML?
>
> Thanks for all of your help and appreciate very much being added to your
> network.
>
>  - Joi
>
> --
> Ars Electronica 9/8-9/14: Contact VIA GSM +49-171-357-9233
> PGP Key: http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2D9461F1
> PGP Fingerprint: 58F3 CA9A EFB8 EB9D DF18  6B16 E48D AF2A 2D94 61F1
> Home Page: http://domino.garage.co.jp/jito/joihome.nsf
> Tonga is not a signatory to the Berne or the Paris Intellectual Property
> Conventions

I just got the chance to add the link. They should be online for receive
only until Jiochi adds the cpunks at ssz.com subscription on his end.

We were originaly considering adding the cypherpunks-j list but the issue of
non-english language traffic arose. We compromised I suppose...

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |