Are You In Need Of A Lifestyle Change...

KennethB at comm2net.com KennethB at comm2net.com
Mon Sep 15 08:10:35 PDT 1997

There is no need to respond as you are not on a mailing list with us, if this doesn't
interest you, also my apology.

Now for the first time ever you have the opportunity to join the most
extraordinary and most powerful wealth building program in the world!
This program has never been offered to the general public until now!
Because of your desire to succeed, you have been given the opportunity
to take a close look at this program.

If you're skeptical, that's okay. Just make the call and see for
yourself.  My job is to inform you, your job is to make your own
decision.

If You Didn't Make $200,000.00 Last Year...

You  Owe  It  To  Yourself  And  Your  Family  To  Give  Our  Program
Serious Consideration!

Also, when you start making this kind of money within weeks, after
joining our team, you will actually learn how you can preserve it and
how to strategically invest it!

I invite you to call me for more details at 1-800-322-6169 ext. 3952.
This is a free 2 minute recording, so call right now!

Prosperous regards,

Kenneth Buntin
This Is Not Multi Level Marketing/Serious Inquiries Only