e$

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Sep 13 19:10:11 PDT 1997

At 12:32 pm -0400 on 9/13/97, Tim May wrote:

> Indeed, as I expected, e-spam sent me this message:

Actually, we just moved e$ a week or so from e$@thumper.vmeng.com, to
e$@vmeng.com, that's all.

We're still fixing the reply-to field in e$pam to reflect this.

e$pam is a one way list which only I can post to (it don't say e$pam until
I say it says e$pam, Bwahahahahah!), but e$@vmeng.com, which is the
watering hole and reply-to list for e$pam, is an open list, which doesn't
restrict mail from anyone.

Otherwise we couldn't get anonymous messages, right?

Cheers,

Bob Hettinga
(Who's just digging out from another ISP move, which is why this is taking
so long to answer)

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/