House Intelligence Committee Press Release

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Sep 12 16:52:32 PDT 1997

At 10:03 pm -0400 on 9/11/97, Dave Del Torto forwarded:

>  Ranking
> Democrat Norm Dicks (WA-6).
           ^^^^^^^^^^
Excuse me while I laugh so hard the milk comes out my nose.

Oooops... Self re-flatulance. Excuse me...

So, let's have fun, if it's really possible, with a name, shall we?

Um,

Normless Dick?

Normie Dickless?

I also find it hard that a "ranking democrat" has a normal dick, anyway,
impute that how you will...

Wiping the front of my shirt, now,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/