Soldiers

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Thu Sep 11 23:11:14 PDT 1997

Is there a small country that a thousand of us could go to and get
citizenship and then have the country declare war on the U.S. after
we are all back in the country?
If a thousand of us could kill as many people as we could until we got
caught, then we could kill a lot of people who are bad for the country
and then once we're all caught the small country could surrender and
we would all have to be released as prisoners of war, right?
We could all be privates. They can't blame privates because they have
to follow orders.
The guys in the small country could make old guys who were dying soon
the leaders, and then when it was time to quit, they could overthrow
them and get US government aid. They could set the old guys trial dates
for two years down the road and then send them home to die.
I saw a guy get killed once and they told the guy who killed him that
he shouldn'a done it and they sent him home and said we'll call you
and then they took the dead guys sister to jail because she wouldn't
stop saying fuck.
When they were taking her away I told her she should kill the cops and
then go home and wait for them to call.
How about if we made a law that you had to kill the president and your
congressmen and senators and if you didn't you had to pay a $500.00 fine
every year? Do you think they would make sure we all made some money?
How about a law here you could kill any politician that forgot to call
you sir or ma'am? Or who forgot your birthday?
We could save a lot of money just by putting all the politicians who are
running for office on a stage and then killing them at random until we
had the right number left. Then they would have to think about if they
really wanted it.
How about if we let people be elected on a first-come first-serve basis
but then we could vote to kill them any time we wanted. Think they
would do things to make us not want to kill them instead of the other
way around like it is now?
How about if we killed all of them and just pretended there was someone
running the country. Is that a good idea?