EMP & Cars (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Sep 8 05:40:14 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:48:08 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Ray Arachelian <sunder at brainlink.com>
> Subject: EMP & Cars (fwd)

> There has been quite an interest in EMP.

> pulses to a near miss lightning strike. As far as vehicle disabling, There
> are claims that auto manufactures have built in a shut down frequency into
> the computers in certain vehicles. We wound a large coil on a carpet paper
> tube and put an oscillator on it and it would flood a vehicles electrical
> system to shut it down, but it was huge.

Mind being a little more specific?...

 -  What was the dimension of the coil you used?

 -  What was the frequency and amplitude of your signal?

 -  What model of car and it's computer did you test?

 -  What was the orientation and position of the coil when it worked
    and when it didn't?

> The easiest way to learn about
> EMP is to find the International TESLA society web site and interpret the
> information there.

Some of the best sources are ECM & EECM texts/sites.

While it is a good source of technical info it does take a bull-shit
detector set to full to sift through all the other detritis the ITS wallows
in. Space aliens, hollow earth, over-unity power, etc.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |