LYING FUCKS! / Behind the ELECTROMAGNETIC CURTAIN

Syniker at aol.com Syniker at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 08:00:28 PDT 1997

alright... i finally figured a way around ctrl-alt-delete on my
aol account here, so here is my first post...
bear with an old fart, who is trying to learn encryption... and who when
he does, will pass it along to whoever he can...

yes -- we need to do ALL these things... but we need to do it ...
ENCRYPTED... by as many as possible... as SOON as possible...

the thing that is missing here -- to beat freeh and the other freaks...
is that PGP -- or whatever -- must be POPULARIZED -- and by
that, i mean -- the 'learning and doing' -- an encrypted email...
must be made easy enough -- so that the average aol user...
will -- FIRST -- think it's something they should have and use...
and SECOND ... they'll have a way they can use it quickly and easily...

figure it this way -- if you could get ALL nine million aol users....
to send an encrypted email -- on the SAME day .... to everyone
in gov that says FUCK OFF -- NO WAY MY KEY....
what the fuck is the gov gonna do about it??????

as in the internet at large, and the WWW -- it is the sheer number of
us 'users' ... that is scaring shit out of govs everywhere...

but right now -- they have a big, big advantage.....
they are using the time-honored principle of 'divide-and-conquer' ...
to extreme advantage -- and it is one that we can take from them
with a little thought, organization, and planning.......

the fight against CDA was greatly helped with the co-operative
'black-out' pages.... and that's the general idea....

whoever can write an icon-based gui -- point and click -- that will
encrypt and send an email.... and includes an user friendly system
for email spam filters......... gee -- could make a small fortune...
[they are using 'spam' as a backdoor to GAK]

maybe it's already been done? -- I've got eudora lite w/pgp
on board -- but no time to try it out yet.....

anyways -- dammit -- the key to this fight is in NUMBERS .......

if I was even forty or so -- I'd try it myself....
it's REAL important.......

ldm