Plunger Pervert Returns to Work

Mike Duvos enoch at zipcon.net
Thu Sep 4 17:35:24 PDT 1997

Dr. Vulis writes:

 > I haven't seen any evidence that would contradict the defense's claim
 > that the victim was sodomized with the plunger in the night club before
 > he was taken into custody by the police.

Ah.  So he fought like a tiger against police who were beating him
with their radios with a broken jaw, ruptured bladder, and perforated
colon suffered hours earlier during a kinky gay sex act.

I've never seen a case of alleged police brutality the police didn't
try to lie their way out of.  Perhaps this will be the first.

 > By the way, have you seen the alleged daughter whom the victim hasn't
 > been in touch with since her birth?  Now that her mother got the whiff
 > of tens of millions of dollars in settlement, she's very interested in
 > her alleged father.

Maybe she can hire Bill Cosby's lawyer.

     enoch at zipcon.com   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}