No Subject

Anonymous anon at anon.efga.org
Fri Oct 31 20:50:35 PST 1997

I am a bit confused. A post to the list claimed that the fifteen year
old who raped and murdered the eleven year old (both boys) had not
met his victim on the internet, as initial media sources indicated,
but on an 800 number phone-chat line.
I vaguely recall doing a web search to find out the facts for myself
and confirming the claim. Now I am watching Sixty Minutes on tv and
they keep repeating the mantra, "met on the internet, met on the
internet..."
Does anyone have the so called real scoop on this?

Thank You