Jim Bell sentencing delayed

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Fri Oct 31 12:14:12 PST 1997

John Young wrote:
> Greg,
> What's your take on repeated delay in Jim's sentencing:
>
> 1. A squeeze on Jim to finger co-conspirators.

  Aleady confirmed, upon researching a theory that Jim's 'letter
of pennance' was calculated to warn anyone with half-a-brain that
it would be unwise to put a lot of trust in either himself or
anyone working with information gleaned from the search/seizure
and/or prosecution of James Dalton (Gang?) Bell.

  It is standard procedure to delay punishment in cases where:
a) The narcs are *hoping* to 'turn' the individual, and need to
  string out their control over them (which diminishes rapidly
  once their fate is confirmed).
b) The narcs *already have* turned the individual and are unsure
  if the person is yanking their chain, trying to get a done deal
  without giving up conspirators yet-to-be-born, as promised.
  (Known as "the unborn" by the spook-oriented.)
c) The narcs have a 'done deal' with the individual, and need to
  postpone any signs of a 'sweetheart deal' so as not to spook
  (pardon the pun) the targets of an ongoing investigation.
d)  The warrants are in the mail and the individual's sentencing
  is dependent on future testimony/cooperation.
e)  The spooks are having trouble finding the right combination of
  chemicals to twist the individual's mind into a willing vessel of
  their mind-control plans for them as a suitcase salesman.

> 2. Weak case, must use procedure to punish.

  Delay is usually used when they've gotten some backwoods legal
aide dupe to sell their client down the river unwittingly, and
they want the individual to spend as much time as possible in
jail before finding out at his or her sentencing that they have
gotten totally screwed and they go out and get themselves a good
lawyer.
  Not the case, here. Jim's lawyer knew where his future career
was buttered. Nobody unwittingly lets their client get stomped
on that badly and refuses offers of outside assistance, without
being a part of the plan.

> 3. To let time served be the sentence.

  Nope.

> 4. Jim was up to something worse now being discovered

  Nope. But they could very well be trying to manipulate him into
turning on others, OR (listen closely...) 'pretending' to turn on
others without really giving them up, and turning his own past
non-crimes into real-crimes in the process.
  e.g. - "I don't know if John Young was *serious* about what he
said in that email to me, but I could find out, once I am out of
here." <But I will give you the Big FUCK YOU the minute my feet
hit the outside pavement.>
  This is a true toilet-plunger maneuver, with the individual led
to 'making' his past actions criminal with the statements he makes
today. 'Wise guys' are susceptible to this, being too smart for
their own good, and thinking they can walk with the Devil as far
as the Bridge. <WRONG!>

> 5. Jim is a secret gov agent, now feet up in Tacoma IRS
> laughing at those who fell for suckerbait, screwball AP
> written by IRS as a sting (a recent book package to Jim was
> returned marked "Not in Jail").

a) A definite possibility, but extremely difficult to confirm.
McVeigh, for instance, did everything but wave a red flag to get
his ass picked up. Tough to tell a 'death wish' from personal
involvement in 'the plan.'
b) Jim and Tim were both 'led to believe' that they were 'part of
the plan' and will continue to believe so until it becomes obvious
that the burning coals being prepared in the pit are for them, at
which time it is a little late to start saying, "Actually, the
*real* story is..."

> 6. The court was hoodwinked by IRS, too, and the AUSA
> is preparing an indictment of the stingers and federal defenders
> and who knows who else that was in on it.

  Not *that* court. That one, like the one in Denver, is a *home*
court, with *home* referees and officials.
  It's tough to win in Vegas, unless you're *from* Vegas.
(Nobody calls from Vegas just to say "Hello.")

> 7. Secret Agent Jim is squealing on his double-crossing
> secret agents, cutting a deal with whoever else is double-
> crossing whomever. He's going down, they're going down,
> we're going down, the whole country's going down; Up the
> Revolution!

  We can only dream...

9. 'C'hoate, 'C'hudov and 'C'ottrel are actually running the CDR
list from a cell adjoining 'B'ell's, and those whose names begin with
a 'D' will be the next to join them.
  (The narcs are saving the 'A's for last, because they can't figure
out who the hell 'Anonymous' is.)