Remailer hating Nazis (was Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses))

Anonymous anon at anon.efga.org
Fri Oct 31 10:42:04 PST 1997

dlv at bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM) wrote:

> > The remailer hating Nazi called Patrick Oonk wrote:
> > >At least I don't hide behind a remailer.

I'll bet he wears a badge with his full name, street address, and home
phone number when he walks down the street so as not to "hide behind"
his otherwise anonymous clothing! <g>  (Everyone is entitled to know
the identity of everyone else, right?)

> > If so, then burn in hell, Nazi scum-sucking weasel!
> >
> Ditto for Paul Pomes and Gary Burnore.

I'm familiar with the role of Gary Burnore <gburnore at netcom.com> and that
of his DataBasix associates Belinda Bryan <eridani at ix.netcom.com> and Billy
McClatchie (aka "Wotan") <wmcclatc at primenet.com> in getting the Mailmasher
and Huge Cajones remailers shut down.  Jeff Burchell posted a public
expose' of their harassment to Usenet back in June, apparently catching the
DataBasix folks off-guard.  But what's the story with Paul Pomes?  What has
he done?

Perhaps the best thing that can be done with people like Burnore is to put
together an FAQ about their tactics, similar to what his "fans" have done
for the "Rev." Steve Winter.  Then when Burnore tries to stir up trouble by
first fabricating anonymous "abuse" and then demanding that it either be
stopped and the culprit(s) identified (knowing in advance that's
impossible), or else that the remailer be shut down, someone can forward
that FAQ to the remailer's upstream provider, or whoever is being pressured
to pull the plug.  And if Paul Pomes engages in the same dishonest tactics,
that needs to be done with him as well.

--
  "I cannot convince myself that there is anyone so wise, so universally
comprehensive in his judgment, that he can be trusted with the power to