Killing those who need killing

Jonathan Wienke JonWienk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 30 20:16:42 PST 1997

At 05:25 PM 10/29/97 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>At 6:06 PM -0700 10/29/97, Jim Choate wrote:
>>>          MAN SPENDS 6 WEEKS IN JAIL AFTER VITAMINS MISTAKEN FOR HEROIN
>>>
>>>      October 29, 1997
>>>      Web posted at: 7:21 p.m. EST (0021 GMT)
>>>
>>>      NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina (AP) -- For six weeks, Malvin
>>>      Marshall sat in jail because police thought he was carrying heroin
>>>      in his pocket. Police didn't believe him when he said it was mushy
>>>      vitamins.
>>>
>>>      On Monday, the charges were dropped. Lab tests showed he was
>>>      carrying mushy vitamins.
>
>And he doesn't stand a chance of suing them successfully.
>
>No wonder some people support Assassination Politics.
>
>(Personally, were I to be arrested and held on such false charges, I'd
>consider it necessary to kill those who illegally held me. Preferably from
>a safe distance, with a sniper rifle. But then I'm a right wing libertarian
>whacko.)

Why screw around with a sniper rifle when you can get Chinese clones of the
Stinger missile for $700-800?  Besides, they can come in handy when they
send in the helicopters with mounted machine guns a la Waco.

Mrs. Shirley Allen has been captured and is getting her mandatory
psychiatric exam.  Her family is celebrating, according to ABC news.
Anyone think she will be declared sane?  If so, I have some excellent
Florida swampland for sale...  Reality is a symptom of alcohol deficiency!

ObTongueInCheekFearmongeringThought:
How many Cypherpunks are vulnerable to this "psychiatric imbalance
allegation" attack?  Tim May is obviously an anti-social survivalist gun
freak, (like me, but with a bigger ammo stockpile--I'm jealous) Vulis is
obviously a closet bisexual deviant/pedophile (especially if he posts those
"Timmy Mayonnaise" ASCII art spams), Bill Geiger is a rabid anti-government
extremist a la McVeigh, and TruthMonger--need I say more?  It only takes
one disgruntled relative to "Allen" somebody...which in itself is a
powerful motivation to engage in anti-social behavior.  Hint: Look up what
happened to almost everyone who knew Stalin as a child...

Jonathan Wienke

PGP Key Fingerprints:
7484 2FB7 7588 ACD1  3A8F 778A 7407 2928
3312 6597 8258 9A9E D9FA  4878 C245 D245 EAA7 0DCC

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that
feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen."
-- Samuel Adams

"Stupidity is the one arena of of human achievement where most people
fulfill their potential."
-- Jonathan Wienke

RSA export-o-matic: