Killing those who need killing (fwd)

Steve Schear azur at netcom.com
Thu Oct 30 09:14:27 PST 1997

>An entity claiming to be wendigo wrote:
>:An entity claiming to be Tim May wrote:
>
>:
>: (Personally, were I to be arrested and held on such false charges, I'd
>: consider it necessary to kill those who illegally held me. Preferably from
>: a safe distance, with a sniper rifle. But then I'm a right wing libertarian
>: whacko.)
>
>Right wing, left wing, friggin' wingless ... the above comment still
>indicates a sociopath.

Perhaps, but is being a sociopath that bad?  When those who administer the
justice system in society are out-of-control, or have consciously decided
to ignore the constitutional protections they are charged with upholding
then strong, extra-legal, measures may be called for in order to right the
apple cart.

"Those who prefer security over liberty deserve neither."

--Steve