DEA trying to subpoena book dealers

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at Algebra.COM
Thu Oct 30 07:57:57 PST 1997

Tim May wrote:

> And so it goes. This is why I have 3000 rounds of .223 stashed away, and
> several loaded weapons readily available. And an early warning system in
> case the night ninjas decide my house needs to be raided before dawn.

What kind of early warning system is it, technically?

Another question about home defense: it must be really inconvenient
to perform all these self-defense actions naked, which would obviously
happen during these night raids and robberies.

Is that a problem, and if yes, what are the solutions?

	- Igor.